Monday, March 14, 2011

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Have you ever asked yourself this question?! If yes, then this article is for you........ and for me.
If we look around, there are so many beautiful single men and women.

They meet people,
they go on dates,
they get involved,
they have relationships,
they break up.

And women ask themselves questions:
Why didn't it last?
What did I do wrong?
Why can't I find the one?
Why did he let me go so easily?
Why we didn't make it work?!
Why am I single again?!
What is wrong with me?!

I can tell you right now
                                                                         NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING 
IS WRONG WITH YOU.

 I will explain my answer. 

Lets start from a first date.
He is charming and smart,
he is totally handsome and, no doubts, he is your type.
You are flirting, talking, having a great time.
You are happy and a thought: oh my god, may be he is the one is already in your head.
You are ready to jump, even remembering prior experiences of the "fast jumps and broken heart" you are not afraid to take a leap one more time.
Not blaming you.
You spend together 4-5 hours on a first date talking, been so interested in each other,
having all those connections mentioned in books.
You say goodbyes, you exchange a couple of sweet messages about how wonderful was the evening, you feel good and happy,
BUT
he is not going to call you,
he is not going to see you again,
it is not going to be a second date.

And the first question that pops up in woman's head is:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
WHAT DID I DO WRONG?
WHAT DID I SAY WRONG?!
- Answer: nothing!
You did great!
You did not play games!
You were yourself!
 And you were brilliant,
smart,
intelligent,
witty,
funny,
sexy,
hot,
beautiful,
unique,
mysterious,
gorgeous,
kind,
caring,
interesting,
you looked amazing!

He just got scared,
he could not handle all those qualities in one.

Have you ever heard men talking about women,
they mention always just one quality,
yes,
like : she is hot!
or she is so smart!

And women can handle all qualities:
I met a guy and he was charming,
interesting,
sexy,
handsome,
adorable,
such a gentleman,
kind,
sexy,
well educated,
and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Yes, we can,
they can not!
They can't!
You are too much for him, too complicated, too advanced.......

Do not worry about him!
He wouldn't be able to appreciate all your great qualities any way,
he is not for you.
And while you are thinking what was wrong with you,
a thought like this would never appear in man's head,
men would have never ever think: what was wrong with them,
it is always us,
women.

Look even on break ups.
When a woman is breaking up in most cases she would say: honey, it is not you, it is me, it is my fault. And if a man is breaking up, he would say: It is your fault, you dress too vulgar, you do not understand me, you flirt with strangers, you do not give me space, you do not trust me, you nag me, you ........... and etc.

Also, ladies, if it is not working out with them, may be it is not a right person.
Just think about it next time when you are about to blame yourself and ask this question........
because nothing is wrong with you!!!!!!!

No comments: