Saturday, April 9, 2011

LOVE ME BECAUSE OF ME

He loves me.
It is easy to love me.
I am not perfect, but what is not to love about me.
I am all about him. I love him because of him.
It is what we do.
We love them,
we love them because of them,
not because of us.
And they love us not because of us, but because of them.
We make them feel good,
we make them feel great,
we encourage them,
we inspire them,
we give ourselves,
we pleasure them,
we care about them,
we take care about them,
we just care too much about them,
their dreams,
their hopes,
their ideas,
their interests,
their careers,
 their needs,
their wants,
their desires,
their friends,
their games,
their lives,
their believes.
I want him to be happy,
I want him to be comfortable,
I want him to achieve his dreams,
I want him to succeed,
I want him to feel loved,
I want him to feel at home,
I want him to be the best,
I want him to be satisfied.
Him, him. him, all about him.
That's why he loves me.
Is it hard to love me?!
I feel sometimes it is all about them and they love the way we make them feel, they love the way they are loved, they love the way they are with us.
What about us?!
What do you know about me?!
About my dreams,
about my needs, a
bout my life,
about my wants,
about my hopes,
about my believes?!

Can you love me because of me not because of how I make you feel?!

They love ourselves with us.
Can they love us because of us?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than three hours these days, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It'ѕ lovely ωorth enοugh
for me. Ӏn my vіew, if аll webmastеrs аnd bloggerѕ maԁe eхcеllent cοntent mаterial as you pгobably diԁ, the
nеt wіll lіkely be a lot moге useful than ever before.
Also visit my web-site - Sklep Internetowy