Saturday, February 26, 2011

"MARRIAGE MATERIAL" TYPE AND "TO HAVE FUN WITH" TYPE.

I guess unconsciously we all use this types to characterize people.

It is probably nice to be in a "marriage material"category, when you are ready to get married.

Or may be it is just nice to be in this category all the time, because it means you are a good girl, right?!
Whatever it means...... lol
I do not know, I am pretty sure everyone has an own opinion.

When I was younger, I heard a lot that I am a "marriage material", and it sounded as a verdict to me,  you feel like something is wrong with you, and it sounds so boring, and no fun.

When we are super young, innocent, inexperienced, pure, shy, good girls - we are a "marriage material", and when we are getting older, wiser, stronger, social, open, straight forward, experienced - we are moving to a "to have fun with" type.


And a "marriage material" and "to play with" categories are over rated, because whatever works for you might not work for me. 

And there is a right person for everyone, we just have to keep our eyes open, we have to be ready when we are ready, lol.......

No comments: